kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 22 January 2010

Last weekend I got the chance to do my first stadium cake. The groom wasn't looking for a scale model replica (thank goodness!) but he did want a visual approximation of Neyland Stadium, home of the Tennessee Volunteers. They wanted to make sure that all of the "fans" were orange and gray and guess what? I couldn't find a single vendor that could get me JUST orange and gray quins. So I put my poor husband to task with a piece of orange and gray fondant and a teeny tiny circle plunge cutter. He cut out circles for over 2 hours!

Carving out the "bowl" wasn't the easiest thing I ever did, but it wasn't as hard as I expected.

Speaking of hard, Chad and I are gearing up for a big wedding show in Chattanooga this Sunday. So much to do and so little time to do it in! If you're thinking about getting married and you're in the Chattanooga area, stop by the Chattanooga Trade Center on Sunday January 24th between Noon and 4pm and we'll give you a little snack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts