kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 8 January 2010

This post weekend I visited the fine folks at the Chattanoogan. This time my bride and groom had a very clear idea of what they wanted for their extreme groom's cake.

They wanted an upside-down cake!

Luckily, I had a whole year to plan and get ready for this one. Did I use it all? Of course I did!! I had my brother make another of his soon to be famous cake stands. A rod screws into the base and runs through the center of the entire cake. Small clamps attach just above tier 1 and tier 2 to provide about an inch of clearance, as well as supporting the weight of tier above.

The topper was made using triangles cut from modeling chocolate and dusted with various luster dusts. I think it turned out really cute, don't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts