kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 4 January 2010

Happy 2010 Everyone! I rang in the New Year by delivering this cake to a happy couple that were getting married just as the ball dropped at midnight on New Year's Eve. What a special time to get married (I imagine that husband will NEVER forget their anniversary)!

This cake is a simple 3 tiered buttercream wedding cake, simply decorated with copper fondant bands and red gumpaste poppies. It was very elegant and striking. I plan on making a dummy cake based on this design for an upcoming bridal show.

It's another busy week here at the bakery so I'll keep this post shorter than I would like. Stop back in soon to hear more of my cake adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts