kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 20 January 2010


lovely array of cupcakes!!


literature + cupcakes


vanilla buttercream cupcakes, sprinkles

raspberry rose cupcakes



The beautiful and talented Jamie Anderson of Fort Design designed and created my super awesome and adorable new website and new logo!! I think I gave the words "vintagey, modern, not overly feminine, fun, a sense of art/craft, vintage children's aesthetic, clean, lots of white space, stripes. We looked at fonts together, sent me so many lovely options... man it was tough to choose. The girl came up with some total bonkers amazingness. I would recommend working with Jamie to anyone--I think she's super talented! I love how the brown logo above looks kind of like a cute little face to me, with the "boutique cupcakes" curving like an upside down rainbow, looking like a little special smile. Hee!

The new Coco Cake site photography is of course by the equally beautiful and incredible Amy Pelletier! We spent an afternoon at my house with a horde of my cupcakes and did a bunch of cute set-ups in my house full of vintage things... what fun!! Amy is not only an ad exec at a distinguished ad agency, but she is also a conceptual artist and commercial photographer! All of these lovely photos featured on this post are by her...

Thank you everyone for your continued support... looking forward to lots of good things, fun times, hard work of course, and cool moments happening in 2010!! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts