kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 13 June 2013


I love a good black and white colour scheme for a party. It can look totally modern, or in this case: vintage modern! I used a black and white graphic vintage tablecloth from the 1970s (a hand-me-down from my mom) and for display, a cool metal letter E I got from The Land Of Nod

Not only does a vintage-look metal letter look great for parties but you can hang it on your wall or tuck it onto a bookshelf once the party is over for eye-catching and forever-cool decor!


A vanilla buttercream frosted cake gets the sprinkles treatment.



Other simple ways to create unity in a simple color scheme without spending a load of cash? Cake flags made from fancifully designed Japanese washi tape in coordinating colors, and another lovely garland made from two dozen cupcake liners, splayed open and taped along a standard string. 

Happy merry making, everyone! 

xo Lyndsay

Thank you to Land Of Nod for sending me the awesome metal letters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts