kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 11 June 2013

These are what I call my "healthy" donuts. It's so easy to change and customize the flavors. And my six-year-olds actually prefer these "healthy" donuts because it means they get to eat more of them without any complaint from me!

Now, yes, I realize they're covered in sugar, sprinkles or icing... but I figure they're still way more healthy and filling than most of the breakfast stuff out there.

What You Need:  
(Yield: 1 1/2 dozen large donuts, about 3-4 dozen small donuts)
For the Donuts:
2 large eggs (beaten)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plain yogurt (Greek yogurt best)
1/4 cup milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons melted butter

For the Icing:
4 Tbsp. Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
2 Tbsp. Butter (at room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1-2 Tbsp. milk
splash of vanilla extract

*Note: See end of recipe for many variations
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts