kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 11 June 2013


Some weeks, I have to make several trips to get my cakes delivered.  Sometimes the timing of the deliveries just works out that way.  Some weeks all my cakes are due within a hour or so of each other and basically in the same part of town.  This can pose a problem of how to fit all those cakes in whatever vehicle you use to deliver your cakes.  A couple of weeks ago I had 5 cakes to deliver, and these were some big cakes.  My problem was figuring out the best use of my trunk space.  That's when it hit me!!  I went and got cake boards to match all my cakes and used these to figure out cake placement in our SUV.  I even realized that by rearranging the cakes (first cakes to be delivered go in last) I could be even more efficient.  I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this, but it sure won't be the last time I use it.  From now on, anytime I have 4 or 5 cakes cakes to deliver I will be using this little trick to make things easier.

I hope you can make use of this too!  Have an awesome week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts