kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 21 May 2013


"The Pink Cake" for the secret recipe Club


I have mentioned before that I belong to a baking group, The Cake Slice Bakers, we have to bake one cake each month.



We are  currently baking from the book Vintage Cakes by Julie Richardson, and it's been a great and tasty experience so far, the cakes that I have baked have been delicious, and this month's cake top it of. I love chocolate and I love raspberry buttercream!

The chocolate cake is rich and very moist, the buttercream pretty much melts in your mouth, which by the way doesn't have any pink food coloring in it, the pink color comes from the fresh raspberries puree into the buttercream. Yum!!

For copyright reasons, some of us have chosen not to post the recipes from the book anymore, I am one of them, as I do not want to get in any trouble. ( did you know Etsy is closing stores like crazy because copyright issues, which I totally understand but they close stores and them leave others open selling the same products-cookies-cake toppers, etc)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts