kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 21 May 2013


From James's mama Lisa:

"His most favourite thing is... orca whales! It is ridiculous how obsessed he is! I'm not sure exactly where this came from but he is cray for orcas! Blue balloons - when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he told me a blue balloon! Adorbs." 

The guy is turning three years old. He is the cutest little munchkin with a truly sweet disposition and he likes to run around at top speed. 


Blue balloons and orca whales? Coco Cake can do that for ya, James! I made the orca whale out of rice krispie treats covered in fondant. 

Love how that nutty whale is waddling around on a big old pile of pretty blue vanilla buttercream.


Lisa tells me to watch out - Teddy's gonna be a running around nut, too!

Happy birthday, beautiful little guy! I love how he's happily holding his ballooons!

Thanks Lisa and Shawn for the fun order!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts