kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 May 2013

Reprinted with written permission from the manufacturers of My little Cupcake pop. The recipe below is moulded using the cupcake shape cake pop mould I have tried the mould myself. It really does work. So I was thrilled when Jeanette - the creator of the cupcake pop mould granted her permission for me to share some of her recipes. Over the next few days, I will have more great recipes for you.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pops!



My very first love (when it comes to sweets that is) is chocolate chip cookies with milk of course!  But then I got hooked on Cupcake Pops and my chocolate chip cookie making days went to the wayside:-(  Something I actually miss......

But then my daughter put a bug in my ear to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake Pops! YUMMMMMMMM!


She was definitely on to something here!  I used my basic recipe but with a few adjustments so that there was no raw egg!!!


Great things about this recipe?

1.  They are no-bake
2.  They are easier to work with than Oreo Cookie and Cream Cheese!
3.  Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies????


Taste tested kid approved!

RECIPE for Cake Pop Cookie Dough 

(mix these 3 ingredients first)
2/3 cup butter unsalted room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar* 
*(edited to suggest 1/4 cup packed brown sugar instead, I thought it was a little too sweet before)
1/2 cup granulated sugar

(mix below ingredients)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup plain yogurt, french vanilla yogurt or egg replacer for qty of 1 egg*


(Add dry ingredients next)

1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda (for flavor and preservative qualities)
1/2 tsp salt 

(Add choc chips last with optional nuts or Heath Bar Crunch)
1 cup semi sweet miniature chocolate chip 
Walnuts optional
Heath English Toffee Bits



Use flour sprinkled on mold to help remove dough when molding.
Mold dough before chilling.  Then chill before dipping.

*Since I first posted this - I have added a few edits.  I like 1/4 cup less sugar, and I prefer these with the egg replacer instead of the yogurt.  Tastes more like real cookie dough in my opinion.  I am also liking the addition of the Heath English Toffee Bits.




Butter, sugar, Vanilla, flour how can you go wrong?  Chocolate Chip cookies... heaven sent!  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake Pops... Divine!!



I used the small chocolate chips.

I'm getting hungry just looking at these pictures.



Now go pour yourself a glass of mild and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts