kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 16 May 2013



Reprinted with written permission from the manufacturers of My little Cupcake pop. The recipe below is moulded using the round cake pop mould I have tried the mould myself. It really does work. So I was thrilled when Jeanette - the creator of the cupcake pop mould granted her permission for me to share some of her recipes. Over the next few days, I will have more great recipes for you.

These Sock monkey cake pops were from Em's daughters 10th birthday party.


These vintage inspired paper straws add a fun festiveness to these pops.  (we have straws here)


I just love these!  They would also be great for Christmas Pops.



The hats are red Sixlet candies.

The first thing I did was to make my shapes using My Little Cupcake's Ball Shaped Cake Pop Mold.  Then I inserted the straws.


After they were all done I chilled the pops before I dipped in the next step.







I used large confetti dots for the ears.


Insert on each side of the head.


I put a small line of candy melts along the ears to give them a raised effect on the outside, so it would look more like a real ear.


Now dip entire head into your brown chocolate melts.  I didn't want to make the monkeys too dark so I added some white and yellow melts to the chocolate wafers to lighten up the color.


I used black powder food color to make the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth.  However, you can use candy melts as well.



Good luck and have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts