kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 9 May 2013


I made this cake for a great client of mine,her husband actually ordered the cake
for her surprise birthday party.

The heel was very difficult to make and it didn't turned out how I wanted, but at the end of the day the birthday girl was thrilled, as the shoe match her own Christian Louboutin shoes.
I made the heel with a silicon mold I got on Etsy,
 the front-side of shoe was handmade-kind of figuring out as I was making it.


The shoe box was made of chocolate cake and oreos and cream buttercream.
For the shoe I used only gumpaste and it took me around 4 days to make it including the waiting time for drying.

I found a little silicon letter mold at New York Cake & Baking Company store in New York City, I am sure they also have it online. The letters came out really easy, they are small and pretty cute.

Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts