kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 14 May 2013

I was so excited about creating this cake for the gorgeous Thalia & her husband Jamie and couldn't wait till the week of their wedding!! I initially came up 3 designs for Thalia and was so thrilled when she decided on the ruffle rosette design.  Thalia really wanted to have peonies featured in her wedding but because the wedding was in February peony season was well and truly gone! But not to worry .... I told her I could make some sugar peonies for her wedding cake.  Thalia also wanted to have lace featured in the cake design.  Well with peonies, lace and rose ruffles I knew the cake was going to look stunning!! 



Introducing Thalia & Jamie's Rosette Ruffle Wedding Cake



I had so much create those rosette ruffles! They do take forever to do but I think the final result is so worth it!! I love having the stand as a separator for the top tier.  This just gives it a elegant feel and also provides more height which gives abit more drama to the over all look!

Congratulations Thalia and Jamie!!

Wishing you a life time of happiness together!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts