kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 28 March 2013

I have seen these these rosette ruffles done on some really stunning cakes and have always wanted to give them a go.  I finally had a chance to have a go with this cake which I created for my gorgeous cousin's sweet sixteenth birthday.  I'm also in love with peach and gold as a colour combo at the moment, I just think they are perfect together.  The rosette ruffles took FOREVER to make but oh my goodness!! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! I also think this would make such a beautiful wedding cake! I hope someone ask me to create a rosette ruffle cake for their wedding soon!


Introducing Nicole's Sweet Sixteen Birthday Cake.


A very Happy Birthday Nicole!! Love you lots!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts