kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 10 March 2013

Marshmallows, yellow bunnies and cake? yes, they are all here !!

I was so excited when Haniela invited me to be part of her Easter Project along with other talented bloggers. I love this type of collaborations because I always get to meet new and creative bloggers.

Since I always find myself running around I decided to make a small 6 inch vanilla buttermilk cake fill with chocolate mousse. Instead of frosting the cake, I just placed small marshmallows all over the cake.  I definitely loved the look and the taste, but I found that the cake needed to be eaten almost the same day, the small marshmallows started to dry pretty soon.



For the cake topper I decided to go in full bunny mode, these little bunnies might seem complicated to make but actually they were pretty easy to make.
I think my favorite is this one holding a cupcake.


Here is a picture of the bunny deconstructed so you can get an idea how to make it.
 All shapes start with a round ball and from there you make tear drops in different sizes until you accomplish the size you are looking for.



Instead of using a tooth pick for support in my cake toppers, as much as the figure allows it, I like to use spaghetti to hold body and head together. I also used spaghetti to attach the ears to the head.
 I use sugar glue or a dab of water to attach the pieces together.


It seems that this little guy is craving cake, no carrots here-sorry!

The little cake was made with the above cutter,
 I just layered chocolate and white fondant round shapes one on top of the other.
 The pink frosting top is just a free form round.




I had gotten this small impression mat a long time ago, this was my firs time using it for the fence.
I like the results.





Now, check all the talent participating in this project and the amazing and creative  treats !
Thank you Hani!! for inviting me and letting me be part of this fun collaboration.







Easter Egg Cupcakes by Liz - Hoosier Homemade
Easter Treat Pouches by Elena - Just Me
Bunny Cake by Kathia - Pink Little Cake
Easter Gumball Machine by Marlyn - Montreal Confections
Easter Island by Laura - A Dozen Eggs Bake Shoppe
Easter Bunny Sandwich by Michelle - Creative Food
Bunny Garland by Sue - Munchkin Munchies
Egg Hunt Pound Cake by Jennifer - Not Your Momma's Cookie
Easter Basket Cookies by Amber - Sweet Ambs Cookies
The Carrot Patch Cake by Kim - The Partiologist
Cookie Bunny Pop by Meaghan - The Decorated Cookie
Pretzel Bunnies by Sarah - Miss CandiQuik
I, Robot Egg Cookie by Hani - Haniela's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts