kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 27 March 2013


Happy Wednesday!!
Not so happy for me, I am phoneless, and is killing me, I totally feel disconnected to the world and I feel that I have to check my email every second. Which or course I can't!!

Last Sunday, I left my Iphone for literally 5 seconds on top of the stroller, I picked Emma up, turned around and my phone was gone!!!  yes, that fast!!

I am now working my magic with my husband and trying to convince him to give me his, since I refuse can't afford a new Iphone.

Any way, the most upsetting part was losing my kids pictures and videos, including the steps by steps of the making of these cake. The flowers turned out so good that I wanted you to see how easy they were to make.
This cake was for a birthday party and the birthday girl's favorite colors were red and gold. I think it turn out really nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts