kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 9 September 2012



I'm very excited to say, that Kiwicakes now has Sugarveil If you read my post on my trip to ICES and my adventures in the vendor hall, you'll know I went to a class on Sugarveil while I was in Reno. After seeing the highly talented Rita Aust demonstrating, I couldn't wait to bring it to you in NZ.




One of my lovely ladies here in Dargaville in Northland has been dabbling with the Sugarveil, she has achieved some great results. Veta very generously allowed me to share with you, photos of a dummy cake  (above) she put together with Sugarveil


If you're interested in Sugarveil, watch the video above with the wonderful creator Michelle Hester. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts