kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 10 September 2012

The first time I made cupcakes like these was for a wedding. It's the one and only wedding I've ever made cake/cupcakes for. It's too stressful for me. But these cupcakes are so, so yummy. Not stressful at all.

The recipe for these cupcakes is the same as you see on the S'Mores Cake Recipe post. In the interest of not repeating myself too much, I'm going to let you link back to that for the recipes and how-to. (Let me know in the comments if you'd rather I just post the whole recipe here. I never know which is the better way to go??)

What You Need:
S'Mores Cake Recipe -
Milk Chocolate Cake Recipe*
Marshmallow Frosting
Graham Cracker Crust
Hershey segments for decorating
Graham Cracker segments for decorating
*Note: You could also use a doctored chocolate cake mix if you want to save a step.
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts