kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 25 September 2012

Homemade gift for a special friend,

someone who shares the same passion for baking...

someone who fares way better than me in keeping....
her household of three active children with a full time job and without a helper...

someone who cares to listen to a housewife's never ending ramblings...




Freshly baked mooncakes for my friend....with my lack of skills, they are nothing close to store bought ones...

but, as the saying goes, best gifts come from the heart, not the wallet...

well, I do feel thick-skinned to give my humble mooncakes away...for my friend would need to pay a high price for them...

that is, for wasting her calories on yucky food, paiseh paiseh (^_^''')


little fishes...


tiny rabbits....



specially for her children...I don't think they will mind the empty calories ;)


Recipe from here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts