kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 15 July 2012


I am proud today to be sharing with you the final designs for the SPCA cupcake day 2012 teatowels. They are designed by Minette Hanekom. 
Minette designed the Kiwicakes logo for me, and when I was working with the SPCA earlier this year and we were discussing a potential designer for the tea towels I was happy to put Minette on to the SPCA for the job. Check out the SPCA Cupcake Day 2012 website here

I think she did an amazing job.

Today I have 1 dog tea towel and 1 cat tea towel to give away. 
To win one leave a comment below, stating whether you'd like Cats & Dogs or Messy Chef. And tell me have you baked for SPCA cupcake day before, what did you make? or are you planning to bake for the SPCA this year?. Please be sure you leave a way for me to contact you.

Winners will be drawn at random Friday 20th July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts