kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 24 July 2012

Chocolate? Good. Strawberries? Good. Chocolate AND Strawberries?? Goooooood!

I made this cake as a reward and treat for my friend who had to give up all carbs for the second half of her pregnancy because of gestational diabetes. I thought it a fitting reward.
(The chocolate on the top got a little too thin, which I'll talk about later, and is why it looks a little like the cake is crying chocolate tears.)

What You Need:
Click these links to take you to the recipes.
Chocolate Cake (I used a doctored cake mix)
Strawberry Cake
Chocolate Buttercream Icing
Strawberry Buttercream Icing
4 oz. chocolate
2-4 oz. heavy cream

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts