kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 11 July 2012

Seriously? How can I possibly have made 200 posts in less than a year? Who knew I had so much to say?! (Anyone who knows me would not be surprised.)

So, I wondered, just what, exactly, have I posted about... well...

51 of those posts contain a Recipe (or two)

29 of those posts are about Cake Pops.
(The most popular of which are these Baby Boy Shower Cake Pops.)

15 of those posts are about Cupcakes.

125! of those posts contain some reference to Icing.

21 of those posts talk about or use Icing Bag Bullets.

95 of those posts refer to sugar. (Who's surprised??)

Only 80 refer to butter! (Not bad.)

Thank you - GIVEAWAY!
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts