kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 July 2012


In 2 nights and half day I was able to make, bake,decorate and wrap  7 dozen cookies.
These cookies were for one of my friend's cousin who is having a little girl soon, she requested the name of the baby in each cookie. I think that was the challenging part of the whole process since I have a not so steady hand.
I was supposed to order a little girl dress cookie cutter for these cookies, but I totally forgot and I end up making a few handmade templates.

This is actually my favorite dress.



I usually add a tag to all the cookie favors I make, but these ones were requested with only pink ribbon.
Besides the little dresses I also made the usual baby shower cookies.

Thank you for stopping by the blog, let me know which is your favorite.
Have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts