kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 6 July 2012

Planning a Princess party has been in my to do list of birthday themes for the girls for a long time. Unfortunately, for me, it seems that Camilla is far from the idea of having a Princess theme party.

Her 5th birthday is coming up soon and I was dreaming of a Circus Party, a big over the top colorful cake and cookies. Of course that's a no, some how she wants a Rock Start party, with a yellow, black and blue cake and a big guitar on top.

If you ask me, that's not my first choice, but I guess mami no longer has an option.

In the mean time, I guess I will have fun making someone else's Princess cookies, like these personalized tiara cookies favors.

I used this cookie cutter for the tiaras, and this one for the frogs.






I am not a fan of frogs, even if they are a cookie and I can eat them.
 I have to say that these ones turn out really cute


Just wondering, when was the last time you choose the birthday theme for your kids parties?

I am linking this post to:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts