kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 11 April 2012

Happy Wednesday!
The past few nights I have working like crazy making sugar decorations for a few fun cakes due this weekend.
One of the cakes will be a shoe box with a very sex black shoe that I just finished last night, here is pic that I tweed while I was working on it. Can't wait to finish the whole thing. Those big cakes not only are very time consuming but very stressful.

well, onto these cookies.

I made this set of cookies for a sweet little girl turning 2 years old.
 She has a sweet tooth for cookies ( who doesn't) and her favorite colors are pink and lavender.
I made the same design as these cookies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts