kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 15 April 2012

I would like to preface this post with this note:
I am not a cake artist. I do not make "carved cakes." I rarely make 3D cakes of any kind. When my good friend asked me to make a fire truck cake for her son, I obliged, knowing it wasn't exactly my "wheelhouse," but her son is my guys' best friend, so how could I say no?! (Only later did she tell me that she didn't mean a 3D cake. Alas!)

The cake is far from perfect, but I'm sharing it, and maybe if I make another one, I'll follow my own suggestions below... and it will be more perfect. 

What You Need:
2- 9x13" cakes (baked and cooled) - I used doctored cake mix for this cake.
1-2 batches Decorator's Buttercream Icing
Approx. 8 oz. of homemade or store-bought fondant
Icing Colors in red, black and yellow
Silver Pearl Dust
Sturdy base for cake - I would recommend foam-core board or particleboard
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts