kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 18 April 2012

After a week working on this shoe, I finally got to see the finished cake come together this past weekend. So much work, but when you see the cake finish and a smile in your client's face is definitely worth it.
The best part is that I didn't have to deliver the cake, which is always so stressful.

See this little broche? I applied every single dragee using twizers, I attached them with piping gel. 


This picture doesn't make any justice, but the high heel I made it with modeling chocolate, I used the recipe in Meaghan's book Sugarlicious and I was very pleased with the texture and the flexibility of it. After I made the heel, I let it rest for a few hours and them I covered in black gumpaste.




Well, let me know what you think.

I am linking this post today to:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts