kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 April 2012

You know something? I don't really like banana splits. But apparently I love Banana Split in all other forms...

The Banana Split Cake Pop

The Banana Split Cake

And the Creme de la Creme: Banana Split Cupcakes. Hands Down, my favorite dessert. Ever.

But I digress. You care about the cake pops today.

What You Need:
One recipe of my Best Banana Cake, baked and cooled
One half recipe of my Cream Cheese Frosting (at room temperature)
Pink Candy Melts
Strawberry Flavoring(oil-based flavoring, not alcohol-based)
Dark Chocolate Candy Melts(in a squeeze bottle or decorating bag)
Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Lollipop Sticks
Optional:
Runts candies (which, by the way, no longer includes "cherry," which was the whole reason I got them... but I made do.)

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts