kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 30 April 2012

We celebrate our boys' half-birthday. Yes, I realize some people may think this is crazy and excessive. But I think it's just another fun reason to have cake and a party! (For the record, no gifts are allowed at either their birthday or half-birthday parties.)

The half-birthday half-cake definitely does not get the planning and consideration of their real birthday cakes. I need something that looks good on a half cake, and that doesn't take too much time, because this isn't a "real" celebration. It's just fun.

This rainbow cake seriously took me less than 3 hours total, including baking, making icing, decorating, etc.

What You Need:
Round cake, baked & cooled (I used an 8"x3" round cake.)
Icing, colored blue (I used my cream cheese icing)
M&Ms
Rainbow Sprinkles
Mini-marshmallows
Optional:
Any other color icing & tip #3

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts