kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 16 April 2012

Happy Monday! we are having a wonderful weather here in Central Jersey, lots of birthday parties going around and of course that brings, lots of cakes. This is another Cars theme cake for a little boy.
Her mom gave me a picture of a two tier cake she saw online and wanted me to make something similar, similar meaning she pretty wanted the same cake.
They were having a small family birthday party, and a two tier cake feeds way more than 30 people, so this is the small version.

The cake is covered in fondant, I bought the fondant already colored.
The signs are made with gumpaste and attached to the cake with wire.

My client gave me the cars to put on the cake and I attached them with royal icing


Full disclosure: How many desings can you really make on a cars cake? race tracks, signs, lights.
I looked for the original source of the cake picture given by my client online and didn't get a result.
If you have seen it, please let me know and I will update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts