kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 8 February 2012

I love wedding season and I especially love it when I get to create a tiered wedding cake!! I so wish I could do more of them!! 

Anyhow I am this for a wonderful couple who married over the weekend.  Denise and Danilo wanted a wedding cake that was elegant with clean lines.  They wanted each tier to have a special feel and really loved the lace embossing that I had done on my previous cakes.  

I just absolutely fell in love with this cake!! I loved everything about it.  I wish I could get married again {to my hubby of course} It would be so much fun making my own wedding cake!!




Introducing Mr & Mrs Salvador's 4 tier wedding cake.



Handcrafted large fondant roses in dusky pink &  ivory.



The wedding reception was held at the gorgeous Heritage grand tea room.  If you haven't been there, it really is beautiful!  I absolutely loved the ceiling!! Such amazing details.

I'm so happy that Denise & Danilo loved their wedding cake as much as me.  I had such a fantastic time making it for them!!

Congratulations D&D!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts