kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 9 February 2012

Remember this cake?!
My husband's birthday cake... the one I dubbed "The Most Ridiculous Chocolate Cake Ever?!" The one I gave him tons of grief about making. The one I slaved over for more hours than I care to admit? The one that combined five. different. recipes. (when you count the crust and the whipped cream).

Turns out it was a pretty okay thing that I made that cake. Because that cake led to this:
The St. Paul Pioneer Press has published the entire recipe and photos in today's Eat section. I'm pretty excited. It's my first time having a cake recipe published anywhere other than on this blog.

If this is your first time visiting my blog, thanks for checking me out. Not everything I do is as ridiculous as that cake! (I'd say almost nothing I do is as ridiculous as that cake.)

Here's a link to my Top 10 Favorite Posts.
My Recipe Index is another good place to visit. It's got all of my recipes. (I highly recommend the Banana Split ones.)

I hope that you find helpful ideas, tricks and tips for your baking projects here. You can follow me on Facebook, where I always keep you up-to-date, or you can sign up for emails from me:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

If you're interested in a class, I teach cake decorating classes around the Twin Cities. You can find a whole list and links to register at my class websites: bekicookscakes.com/commed or bekicookscakes.com/wilton.
I also teach private parties and workshops. More information can be found at bekicookscakes.com/parties.

Thanks for supporting my baking habit... as always!
- Beki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts