kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 3 February 2012

My cupcake version of this Banana Split Cake is one of my favorite things I've ever created (in the kitchen, anyway). So, I decided I needed to make a cake-sized version.

What could be better than my favorite banana cake, topped with scoops of yummy, rich icing that taste just like ice cream, but without the brain freezes or the dripping??

What You Need:
Banana Cake (baked in 6, 8, or 9-inch round pans)
One recipe Vanilla Buttercream Icing (divided into thirds)
1/4-1/2 cup frozen strawberries, defrosted
2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
Sprinkles
Chocolate for drizzling
Marachino Cherries
Whipped Cream
Small Ice Cream or Dough Scoop
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts