kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 13 February 2012


Happy Monday!
Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day with your love ones. We don't really celebrate Valentines at our house since the hubby is always working, so instead I do crafts with Cami and I always make sure have a little something for her. Last year I gave her a heart pillow which she absolutely adore. Tomorrow I am planning on taking her out for lunch at her favorite restaurant.

These are some pictures of a few Valentine's treats I have made over the past years, just in case you are looking for a last minute idea.

















Are you doing something special for Valentines?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts