kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 22 February 2012

How Would You Like to Win This?!  
I'm Sorry, but THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.

Wilton's 50-piece Cake Decorating Kit... plus piece 51, a Cake Leveler.
This is the kit that started me on this whole cake decorating road. I got mine about 12 years ago when I took my first Wilton class.

This week I hit a milestone with the blog. To thank you, I am giving away this decorating kit. You can't see a lot of the contents because they're all wrapped on the bottom of that tray.


So, here's a photo and description of the kit from Wilton's website:
Standard Round Tips #2, 3, 5, 7, 12; Standard Open Star Tips #16, 18, 21, 32; Standard Basketweave Tip #47; Standard Leaf Tip #67; Standard Petal Tips #101, 103, 104; Drop Flower Tips #133, 225; Multi-Opening Tip #233; Leaf Tip #352; Tip #2004 (2D), No. 7 Flower Nail; 18 Disposable Bags; one 10 in. Soft Touch Bag; Tip Brush; Decorator Brush; two Standard Couplers; 8 in. Angled Comfort Grip Spatula; four .5 oz. Icing Colors: Lemon Yellow, Christmas Red, Royal Blue, Leaf Green; Practice Board; New Cake Decorating Beginner's Guide.

... plus the cake leveler.

How to Enter:
You have three chances to enter. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE IN SEPARATE COMMENTS ON THIS POST ONLY.

 #1- Leave me a comment telling me either what recipe/technique you've tried and liked or what you'd like to see me write a post about.

#2- Let me know that you get my emails, or "like" me on Facebook, or are a "follower" of the blog.

#3- Share or link to this post on either Facebook or Twitter, and let me know that you did so.

The Info:
This giveaway will be open until midnight (12:00 am Central Time) Monday, February 27, 2012.
I'm sorry, but it is only open to U.S. Residents (because other countries have too many rules about giveaways).
You must put your name in your comments. I can't trace anonymous comments.
I will announce the winner - chosen by a 5-year-old pulling a number out of a hat - by noon the same day.

The Fine Print:
I bought this kit myself, with my own money. No one gave me anything for this post.
The approximate retail value of the kit and leveler is $65.
*Note: I can't respond to comments left so that I don't throw off the numbers. And it may sometimes take a while for your comments to appear. I promise to moderate them as quickly as possible.

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

If you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts