kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 17 February 2012

Last weekend I had the pleasure of making a Sweet Sixteen cake for Maranda in Dalton, GA.

It's been a while since I have made a wonky cake, They're big fun to make, and they look impressive. 

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but when I make a wonky cake, I carve out a well for the second tier in the spot it will be placed on the first tier.  That way, the cake will sit flush and keep the proper center of gravity.

And since the tiers wind up being higher than my normal (already tall) tiers, I add a cake board in the middle of the tier for extra added stability.

Once everything is carved, fitted, and stable, just add on fondant accents, ribbons, and your gumpaste bow loops!

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts