kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 20 February 2012

I hate coloring icing.
If cakes, cookies and whatnot looked great in shades of white, I'd be so happy.
But they don't.

I've actually been trying to write this post for at least 2 months, probably more. But every time I start, I just can't get very far. I don't really know the best way to organize it, or what you really want to know. So, here's the deal... I'm just going to get this done. Now, your job is to ask the questions I don't answer in the main post, and I promise to answer them, to the best of my ability, in the comments section.

What You Need:
Icing
Gel and/or powder-based food coloring
Toothpicks
Butter Knife or Icing Spatula(s)
2-4 small bowls or mugs (You won't necessarily need one per color, but occasionally you need more than one.)
Plastic Wrap
Icing Bags
Small sandwich bags (for flooding consistency icing if you're using it)

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts