kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 8 June 2011

There are no tears in cake but I almost cried when I realized that I used the wrong color of blue.It was already too late, I was too tired and didn't have the time to do anything about it.
Although, I Tweet about my frustration and Renne came to the rescue with a great idea, paint the blue with a darker blue she Tweet!! I had 15 minutes to do some adjustments and I was able to make it look a little more Yankee blue, sorry, no pics of the result, I was way too nervous about the delivery.

I met my client's sister and she loved it, she actually didn't find anything wrong with the blue.
This was definitely a learning experience, as I was covering the baseball hat I knew inside of me that there was something wrong, but I kept on going. I have to be more careful next time and do a good research of the colors, I guess this tell how much I know about sports.






The baseball bat and the baseballs were made with a combination of rice crispy treats, modeling white chocolate and fondant. Tutorial coming soon. 




Photobucket


The baseball hat is all cake and the details are all fondant.


Photobucket
Well, I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts