kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 21 June 2011

I have told you before that I'm not a fan of baking mixes,I sell cakes and cookies , therefore I feel the responsibility that everything I bake has to be from scratch.
But being a busy mom, working full time and having a baby on the way I feel that is ok to "cheat" sometimes. Time around my house is so tight, and I am sure some of you are in the same boat as me, so I want to go the easy but still nutritious way specially if I can use a good  quality mix. .

Look at this Chocolate Chunk Cookies... they were so good and moist, so yummy!
and I also added some caramel candy to some of them, you know, to make them extra special.



I made these cookies using a cookie mix, a really good one.

Have you heard of Naturally Nora?
Their products  are made entirely from all natural ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or hydrogenated oils. They also can be prepared dairy or soy-free and are kosher.
Not only naturally Nora has cookie mixes, but they also have frostings, cake mixes and brownie mixes.They think that great tasting food should be created in a kitchen, not a laboratory.
Don't we agree with that? 

 Naturally Nora send me a box of goodies to try and they also want to send some your way. I added two small cookie baking sheets along with the mixes, so there is no excuse and the winner can start baking right away.




To enter the giveaway for a box of goodies from Naturally Nora:


-Just leave me a comment on your thoughts about using cake, cupcake or cookie mixes.
-For an EXTRA entry, like Naturally Nora on Facebook and leave a separate comment letting me know that you did.

Giveaway is open for residents of the US only.
Winner will have 48 hours to respond  with shipping info,if no response, another winner will be chosen .
A winner will be randomly chosen and announce in this post on Monday June 27th. 
Good luck everyone !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinions about the cookie mixes are mine, I really, really love them.
I was not paid to write this post.


AND THE WINNER IS....


Jane said...



I use brownie mixes fairly often and cake mixes occasionally. I almost never use cookie mixes, but would love to try!
jcottey at aol dot com
June 24, 2011 1:17 PM

Thank you so much for entering the giveaway everyone!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts