kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 14 June 2011

I constantly get calls from customers wanting birthday cakes.  Their kids want a cake themed around their favorite cartoon character or movie.  The kids have no concept of copyright law, the parents don't care about it, and sometimes even I forget about it.

Even though I don't do a lot of birthday cakes anymore, when I got the request from this long-time customer I wanted to do my best to give her child the cake of his dreams while respecting copyright law to the best of my knowledge and ability.

This cake is definitely inspired by Toy Story.  I pulled color schemes and themes from Buzz and Woody for the bottom and top tiers and the cloudy wallpaper from Andy's room for the middle tier.  Chaddy even found the font they used and cut "Happy Birthday" letters on the Cricut using it.

I was happy with the way it turned out and I hope little Jack really enjoyed it for his 3rd birthday!!  Y'all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts