kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 21 June 2011

This wedding cake is a real alternative to the traditional wedding cake.  I'm not a huge fan of mixing tier shapes, but I liked this look a lot.

I used Satin Ice with some tylose mixed in to make the ribbons. This helped keep them from stretching and they held up better.  I used my trusty sewing gauge to help mark my ribbon lines and I used blue luster dust to the give the blue ribbon its sheen!

Also, I normally don't like handwriting on cakes.  We have so many other methods of getting text on cakes (edible image, Cricut, etc) and the handwriting is just not my style.  But I was very pleased with how the writing turned out.  And believe it or not, the cake gods must have been smiling on me that day - I did all the writing in one take.  Yep, no mistakes or do overs!!

Hop back over here on Friday and see what else we've been up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts