kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 13 June 2011

Happy Monday...well almost Tuesday!
Summer is here, yes!!!, we have been having as much fun as we can outside. The weekend seems so short when you only have 2 days to enjoy with your little one, but we make the most out of it. Trips to the park, ice cream, Rita's Italian ice, playing outside in the mini pool,getting a little sun in my totally pale skin and NO BAKING!! .I can't believe I am actually saying that...  I am taking a long break, no cakes, just yummy stuff for me and some friends.
How are you enjoying this Summer so far?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another take on Hello Kitty.
The purple bow on Hello Kitty and the yellow and purple hearts matched the color of the school for these graduation cookie favors. The cookies were ship in a very hot and humid day, I pretty much bit my nails for the next 2 days waiting to hear from my client, but everything went well and my cookies arrived in perfect condition.











Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts