kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 4 June 2011

popcorn_macaron
Only a quick post today, because I am a lazy bum. I didn't manage to bake anything new this week except for these babies; Buttered Popcorn Macarons with Salted Caramel. They were requested by Suze, so I used Linda's gorgeous looking recipe which you can find here. Gotta love the combination of buttery, crunchy popcorn bits with a thick, gooey salted caramel. I seem to be suffering a bit of baker's block at the moment and have absolutely no idea what I am going to bake next :( Let's hope a flash of inspiration is just around the corner! Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx
popcorn_macaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts