kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 23 June 2011

This is supposed to be a Christian Louboutin shoe box, honestly, I have never seen one of his shoe boxes in orange. ( and please, don't think that I own any Christian Louboutin shoes, I mean, I never seen a picture of and orange shoe box).
But as you know I have to do what my client wants, even if is not what I have in mind.
The cake was buttermilk with homemade vanilla pudding.

Here are just a few steps of the process, I wish it was as easy as it looks. By the way, I didn't color the orange fondant, it would have taken me forever to do that, I bought the fondant already colored.


Photobucket



I am really proud of the shoe, I think it came out really nice. I have to say that it was very time consuming but seen the shoe after it was done was really rewarding to me. I did made the signature red sole, but it seems that I forgot to take pictures of it.

Some details of the shoe. I used two sizes of silver dragees and I attached them with piping gel.

Photobucket



Photobucket



I hope you like it, and do not forget to enter my giveaway just in case you haven't stop by since my last post.
Have a great weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts