kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 10 June 2011

Many, many moons ago I used to live in California where I had several run-ins with many celebrities.  But in the small town where I live now there is very few chances of running into any type of celebrity.

A while back I met with a couple, and the the groom-to-be was a professional hip hop dancer who has worked with several big names.  It was my first brush with celebrity in a while.

He wanted to keep his cake simple, while still representing the dance styles that made his career.  He brought a page of dancer silhouettes to the consultation and we almost immediately designed his cake around those silhouettes.  We found the same graphic on a stock photography site and bought it.  Chad then used the file to create a cut file on the Cricut.  We cut the dancers out of black modeling chocolate.  The cake was finished off with some white-chocolate dipped strawberries.

As I was delivering and setting up the cake, I ran into the groom for a few short minutes and he saw the cake.  He was very happy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts