kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 19 April 2010

Godson's  birthday party coming up...
Me= happy
Making a cake...
Me=very happy
What kind of cake...
don't know yet

They=Can you make a cake?
Me= Sure! , I am looking forward to it
They=Godson loves heroes,
Me= great!
They= he loves Spider Man
Me= what? ohhhhhh
They= can you make a simple Spider Man cake?
Me=ahhhhh, yes, I think so
They= we want something plain, we don't like fondant, nothing too busy
Me=ohhhhhhhhh, I do not like buttercream cakes, I don't like Spider Man either
They= just do something simple
Me= ok

Don't worry, I am not expecting any comments out of this post. But a quick note to stay tune... great giveaway coming up this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts