kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 23 April 2010

"pineapple" cupcake!




Okay. Bill Cosby was right. Kids say the DARNDEST things and I learn this every time I work with kids teaching them art. Kids are hilarious and they truly make me happy!! Weekends are extremely busy times over at old Coco Cake HQ, and sometimes I can't always accommodate requests due to time constraints... over the last year and half, I've learned how many orders I can faithfully do in one day that lives up to my design expectations. Anyhoo, Annette emailed me with a request for cupcakes for her 4 year old daughter's birthday party... my weekend was looking extremely hairy but I just couldn't say no... Her daughter wanted cupcakes that looked like PINEAPPLES, but were actually chocolate.

I couldn't say no. PINEAPPLES!! Not only was the request too cute to turn down, but it reminded me of my own wedding day... I requested a PINEAPPLE on the top of my wedding cake! Our wedding was "vintage Hawaiian" themed, and we ordered our wedding cake from Peter Fong of Ganache Patisserie here in Vancouver (before I knew how to bake...)! So I couldn't resist showing a picture of our cake and of us on our wedding day. Our photography was done by the incredibly talented Camille and Chadwick of Jonetsu!

Anyway. I love kids. They make my day over and over. And Kate was such a cutie when I delivered the cupcakes... Annette emailed me a few days later to say how much everyone loved them and they were a big hit.

Hooray!

xo Lyndsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts