kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 16 April 2010

Well, Wednesday was the big release of the new Cricut Cake on HSN and since I have been salivating over this thing since I first saw it a couple of months ago, I went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased one.

I have been watching YouTube videos from some of the folks that had advanced access to the machine and it looks very impressive and it looks like it could really cut a lot of labor time off of certain types of wedding cakes.  Also, I want my bakery to be known as staying on the leading ledge of technology and offer my customers the very best (that's what I told my husband.... shhhh)!

I promise to give you guys a proper rundown and evaluation as soon as I get it in and get it unpacked.  Maybe even a tutorial if you're interested?

UPDATE: My Cricut Cake arrived on Tuesday (4/20), so look forward to my thoughts on it real soon (maybe Tuesday).  So far, I LOVE it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts