kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 13 April 2010

The neighbors must really think I'm crazy on a regular basis!  Especially when it's pretty out, I can be seen carrying plant stands, end tables, potted plants, or some other odd item from my house throughout the yard looking for the perfect place to snap a shot of some new confection I have crafted.

This weekend I made up a batch of cupcakes for a customer and with the few I had leftover, I grabbed a cake stand, and small table and headed for the great outdoors.  There's just something about that outdoor light and that green grass background that I think just makes for some beautiful photographs.

Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts