kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 6 April 2010






cake with toppers i made...








Wedding bliss for Coco Cake... I just loved doing this pretty wedding for Polly & Lee. Sometimes you just wanna shower yourself in the romance and adorable-ness of flowers... how about rosette buttercream topped cupcakes? I love how the rosette topped cupcakes had a "Queen of Hearts" feel to them... While I frosted away, I just kept picturing the guards in the original cartoon version of Alice In Wonderland painting roses with dripping red paint to appease the Queen...

I also made a lovely, simple buttercream frosted vanilla cake for the bride and groom to cut into... triple layer, topped with red buttercream roses and a handmade Polly & Lee flag! I also made special little fondant wedding toppers as a gift to them!

The cupcakes were vanilla with vanilla buttercream, and dark chocolate with dark chocolate buttercream... all frosted in the rosette style. Happy Happy Matrimony Polly & Lee! Hope you had the best day ever!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts